Free Shipping on Orders Over $75

0

Your Cart is Empty

Raspberry-Mango Crisp Buckwheat

  • Raspberry-Mango Crisp Buckwheat is a smooth, fruity mix of organic, gluten-free, non-GMO buckwheat, refreshing raspberries, juicy mango chunks, crunchy almonds, and creamy coconut milk. A blend of organic coconut sugar and orange zest create an aromatic, natural sweetness.

    Look forward to a delicious, wholesome, and energizing start to your day with our quick-cooking buckwheat breakfasts - Perfect for backcountry adventures or a busy life on the go! We make our breakfasts in small batches using a flavorful combination of nutritious, thoughtfully chosen ingredients.

  • Gluten-Free Buckwheat*, Almonds, Dried Mango, Dried Coconut Milk* (Coconut Milk*, Tapioca Starch*), Coconut Sugar*, Dried Raspberries, Orange Zest*, Sea Salt. *=Organic

  • Serving Size: 1 Package (80g) | Amount Per Serving: Calories 310, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 140mg (6% DV), Total Carbohydrate 53g (19% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Includes 4g Added Sugars, 8% DV), Protein 9g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potassium (8% DV).

Cooking Methods